Marketing Data Analyst
Gotham, Nottinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a Marketing or Data Analyst? Do you have experience in SQL?
Our client is a growing online retailer who are looking for a strong marketing analyst to join the team.
The Marketing Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse, and give actionable insights on the customer's experience of the website. Manage GoogleAnalytics to measure, track and reportonkeyUX metrics. Including:
- Conversion rate
- Sources of Traffic
- Bounce rate
- Exit rate
- Purchase Funnels
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager on Google adwords campaigns. Monitoring, refining and analysing ROI and continually looking for insights.
- Analysis of digital marketing using platforms such as Google Analytics, Google PPC & Facebook.
- Analyse and report on offline media performance, working with marketing team to give actionable insights to improve performance
- Working with marketing team analyse and report on Direct Mail performance
The ideal candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
- Google Analytics experience is essential
- In depth understanding of Search Engine Marketing
- 3+ years' experience of hands-on SQL (mandatory)
- Highly Analytical and able to interpret complex data
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong skills in presenting data insights to a non-data lover
- A high level of mathematical ability
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- Takes the initiative
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
Competitive Salary and Package