Part Time Amazon Warehouse Associate
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Welcome to the backstage.
Join our team at Amazon to keep the show going.
🕐 Role & Shifts
Fixed-term Role - up to a 8 months with possibility of extension for the right Candidates (subject to availability)
day or night shift available Part time - 20 hours, 2 days a week
Amazon EMA1, Kegworth, Unit 1, Wilders Way, DE74 2 BB, Derby
Public buses available from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough and Leicester.
SkyLink service from Leicester City Centre, Nottingham and Loughborough available every one hour 24/7.
£ per hour for day time shifts.
£ per hour for night time shifts.
Overtime between £ (for hours worked between 40-50 hours) and £ per hour (for hours worked between 50-60 hours)
You don't need previous experience, you’ll get on job training.
✅ What you will be doing with your team:
- Receive, check, sort and stow all products.
- Pick, pack and ship all orders.
After training, you may also move products using industrial trucks and machines, like forklifts and power pallets.
🎁 What you will get:
- Competitive pay, higher than many similar jobs
- Shift patterns that work for you
- A safe, modern, and organized workplace
- Free hot drinks, affordable meals and multiple break areas.
- Strong health and safety measures in place for COVID-19: increased cleaning, screens, social distancing, free face masks, hand sanitizer and more.
💪 Skills you need to bring:
- Your safety comes first. To be able to follow safety, quality and production standards is the top skill that you will need.
- You may stand and walk for a long time, this could be more than 8 hours per shift.
- You may need to lift and move products that weigh up to 23kg.
- You need to be ok to lift, bend, twist, kneel and crouch.
- You need to be ok to handle a full range of Amazon products, including alcohol and pork products.
See what it's like to be an Amazon Associate and learn how our team works
🎯What is next
We offer a fast application process.
1. Apply online in a few minutes, with no CV
2. Have a 15-minute virtual chat
3. We tell you about the next available shift
For more info, please check
Those who receive a job will need to undertake a background check before they join our team at Amazon.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please check here
We know that you care how we use info about you and we value your trust in us to do that carefully. Please read our EU Candidate Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
By clicking "I Accept" you accept that you have read the job description and that you understand the basic requirements of the job.
Need help to apply?
📞 (phone number removed)
＠ (url removed)
Amazon offer many part time & full time jobs.
Check out all of our jobs
No formal qualifications required