Customer Service - Breeder Specialist
Great Bowden, Leicestershire, England
Contract (Full time)
ANIMAL LOVERS REQUIRED
We have an excellent opportunity for a Breeder Services Specialist to join a global FMCG company currently working from home due to Covid.
£90 per day
Mon-Fri (occasional weekend work)
- To manage all Breeder/owner's queries promptly, demonstrating our contact centre values at all times by providing first contact resolution where possible to deliver a first-class experience
- Take ownership of the Breeder/owner's situation, following it through to a successful conclusion and escalating where required.
- To update the Breeder/owner's account and case notes after every contact and use the appropriate documents/systems to enable accurate reporting statistics
- Understanding the industry requirements and driving professional representation to continuously improve consumer satisfaction scores
- Build credible relationships with Breeders, understand how we can better service their requirements
- Flexibility to change and adapt to a frequently changing business environment
- Attend occasional shows/events and represent Breeder Club
- Participates and supports as an individual and a team member to exceed team and business objectives
- Ability to effectively interact with team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Track Breeder club performance vs KPI's (NSV per Breeder, Litters per Breeder, Puppy Packs, redemptions) and report on findings
- Uses systems competently to keep both breeder/consumers' accounts and own records accurately updated
- To actively support through own knowledge or by recognising the need for specialist support in the areas of legal and regulatory compliance to meet best practice and Company policy
- Ensuring all Breeders are adhering to the club criteria on-going.
- A genuine passion for service demonstrated through taking ownership and problem solving
- Be a Pet owner or will have worked with animals in some capacity
- Customer service/contact centre experience
- Excellent listening skills and natural empathy
- Strong communication / telephone / written skills and relationship management
- Resilience, understanding and patience
- Internet and Social Media experience (Twitter, Facebook, webchat)
- Keyboard skills and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel
- Educated to GCSE/O level
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser candidate-privacy