Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
£28k - 30k per year + Bonus + Uncapped Commission + 25 days holiday (+ Birthday + Bank holidays) + Pension + Perkbox + Free Fruit, Tea and Coffee + Super Social Environment
Are you driven, ambitious and have the ability to think on your feet?!
It's an exciting time here at FastTrack and due to our continued growth, we are looking for a brand new Recruitment Consultant to join our Birmingham office in the Architecture Team!
Joining us on a permanent, full time basis; we are offering a salary of £28000 - £30000 (with an uncapped commission scheme!), for an efficient, experienced and hardworking individual to play a pivotal role in the team!
So, what will your duties and responsibilities as a Architecture Recruitment Consultant be?
Enrol in the FastTrack Training plan to continue to develop your knowledge and skills
- Work in a 360 degree role; conducting business development to bring new clients to your desk and ultimately growing your business
- Identify new leads and business development opportunities on a daily basis
- Work closely with both new and existing PSL clients
- Maximise your own opportunities through client management and development.
- Build a strong network of your own clients and candidates
- Conduct site visits
- Manage the "end-to-end" recruitment process.
What's on offer for our next Architecture Recruitment Consultant?
- Invaluable Experience working within a National Recruitment Consultancy
- Starting Salary of £28000 -30000 per annum
- Performance based monthly bonus
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday + Birthday + Bank holidays!
- Pension (auto enrolment)
- Fantastic Internal Referral Scheme
- Super Social & Exciting Environment - in office competitions, takeaways, day-trips & nights out!
- All the tea and coffee you can drink!
- Free Fruit Deliveries
- Causal, dress down environment
All we need from you is...
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment!
- You must be confident on the phone
- Previous experience in a sales/telesales/call centre environment
- Strong IT Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A full UK driving licence (and a vehicle)
- A motivated and dedicated disposition
FastTrack are a dynamic and forward thinking recruitment business, supplying to the demands of the Construction, Engineering, Rail, Automotive, Aviation and Energy & Power industries. We have established ourselves as a leading recruitment business, with a track record of providing excellent recruitment services to our clients operating in the infrastructure sector.
A UK Based subsidiary of global staffing group, Empresaria, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a consistently excellent service...and we want you to be part of it!
Do you think you could be our next White Collar Construction Recruitment Consultant? If you feel you have the ability to flourish within this fantastic role, please don't hesitate to email your CV as directed!
KEY WORDS: Recruitment // Consultant // White Collar // Architecture // Training
APPLICANTS MUST DRIVE
Posted 47 days ago