Immigration Legal Advisor – 1085
London, Greater London, England
£25,000 - £39,000
Permanent (Full time)
**My client is currently looking for an Immigration Legal Advisor to join their firm in Southbank.**
My client is an OISC firm regulated at the highest level 3, authorised to conduct Judicial Review Case Management (JRCM). They provide the highest standard of professionalism and expertise, with a personal and flexible care of a tight-knit practice.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding, modern and progressive firm with a supportive culture that prioritises career development and wellbeing. You will be an integral part of a busy team in dealing with diverse cases and ensuring timelines are met.
• Over 3 years of client-facing immigration work experience in a UK legal firm
• Minimum qualification at Level 1 OISC / IASS / equivalent
• Minimum UK law degree
• Fluent in at least one foreign language
• Specialist experience in Corporate Sponsorship, Family, EU, Nationality and Appeals
• Proven success rate in previous cases
**Your duties, including and not limited to:**
• Full, independent completion of applications from start to finish
• Providing expert and strategic advice to clients
• Keeping up to date with latest rules and sharing with team members
• Delegating or providing support to other team members or other business areas
**Your culture fit:**
• Attention to detail focused on quality and presentation
• Polished client service with cultural sensitivity
• Motivated team player with a flexible and collaborative attitude
• Can do, hands-on positive attitude
• Proactive and resourceful multi-tasker
• Calm and professional approach in a fast-paced environment
Generous salary, bonus and work from home option. Career progression opportunities towards specialist or managerial roles.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal & Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...