Graduate Account Manager
Looking for digital graduate jobs in London, and want to kick-start your career at a fast-growing startup?
In this Account Manager graduate job, you will be joining a fast growing, London-based startup who operate mainly within the retail and hospitality spheres. Their aim is to make it easy for full time students to get part time work as and when it suits them. With growth of around 75% month on month, they're now looking for an outgoing, proactive Account Manager to come on board and work with their existing clients; including Topshop and Chipotle.
In this Account Manager job, you will be responsible for leading and managing relationships with a wide portfolio of hospitality and retail clients. You will be building relationships from the initial onboarding meeting, to securing repeat business through making sure that all of their insights are analysed and effectively communicated. Relationship building is crucial in a startup, and you will be on hand to help with anything from help using the app, issues with a student or even if they just want a chat!
In this Account Manager graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a full understanding of the needs of your clients - developing relationships and continually adding value, proactively offering insightful ways that they can make the process more efficient.
- Delivering exceptional service - providing support which adds value to the client's business and drives positive renewal decisions
- Going out to client meetings, demonstrating how the app works and onboarding clients fully.
- Responding to client enquiries and problem solving in a quick and professional manner.
- A 2:1 degree as a minimum from a good university
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Confident and outgoing – you will be required to train and onboard new clients which may involve presenting to a number of people.
- The ability to develop strong working relationships across all levels and all functions and show respect for views and contribution of others
- The capability to interpret data and turn it into insight to provide the client with new knowledge and expertise
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills with a strong work ethic (this is a fast paced and demanding role, at times, you will need to be flexible in your working hours)
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of between 20,000 - 25,000
- Amazing offices in Tottenham Court Road
- Lots of responsibility early on, and the chance to grow and progress with a flourishing start-up.
- A sociable culture on a team of recent graduates
Looking for account manager jobs in London and want to join a fast growing start up? If you're an ambitious graduate with great analytical and communication skills, apply for this Account Manager job in London today!
Discover more Digital Graduate Jobs
Posted 15 days ago