Event Briefing Centre Associate Strategist
£60000 - £65000 per annum
The role of the Executive Briefing Centre Associate Strategist is to help manage briefings and events, fostering a strategic relationship with account teams and presenters to deliver amazing executive customer experiences at our clients London SIC. As a part of the planning process, the Associate Strategist will strategize with the account team to align goals to meeting content and select appropriate speakers to ensure the sales and customer goals are achieved.
The role also includes a level of operational responsibility for the day to day functioning of the SIC.
This position requires strong analytical, organizational and coordination skills and the ability to communicate to and work with Executive Management, Sales management and other critical organizations to ensure the success of these meetings in this dynamic and fastpaced environment.
- Main point of contact for Account Teams throughout the planning cycle and during briefings.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts on product positioning and strategy for briefings.
- Source and schedule internal Speakers/Executives for SIC meetings resolve scheduling changes as needed.
- Sell the different SIC services
- Provide support for the preparation of SIC surveys
- Provide clarification of schedules to speakers and Briefing Specialists
- Adhoc projects as and when required.
- Stellar written and oral communication skills required for executivelevel interactions.
- Exceptional attention to detail, communication, organizational skills and professionalism.
- Functional experience in planning and executing sales meetings and/or executive briefings.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once.
- Strong background delivering customer success.
- Solid experience in using the Salesforce application, reports and dashboards is a plus.
- Patience/adaptability to frequent change!
- A good sense of humour is essential Experience:
- Bachelors degree (BS/BA) is required.
- 3 years of related experience in a blue chip organisation and 2 years with Salesforce is strongly preferred
- Proficiency using Gmail/GCal/GDocs, PowerPoint, MS Word/Excel, and other office productivity tools essential
- Project, program and/or event management experience
- Office management experience would be an advantage
- Proven ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Ideal Candidate has Sales/Customerfacing experience
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. Its just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/howibecame to find out what you could become.
Posted 24 days ago