Newmarket, Suffolk, England
Duration: 6-12 Months, Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37.5 Monday-Friday - SOCIABLE WORKING HOURS!
Our award-winning client in Newmarket is seeking a detail-oriented and results focused individual to join their company as a Sample Administrator.
What you'll be doing:
- Receiving samples into the laboratory
- Liaising with Customer Service Advisors to ensure client requirements are met
- Preparing samples for analysis
- Organising paperwork for samples
- Managing and actioning queries within set timeframes
- Consulting with line managers when deadlines cannot be met
The successful candidate will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Customer service experience
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working towards targets
- Basic Microsoft Office
If you have the suitable skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your application. This role is being recruited by Lauren in our Newmarket office.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 24 days ago