Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
£22k per year
HEAD RECEPTIONIST - BURY ST EDMUNDS
DURATION; PERMANENT FULL TIME
SALARY; £22,000 Per Annum
HOURS; SHIFT WORK INCLUDING WEEKENDS
Our well-established, reputable client is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join their busy front of house team as Head Receptionist on a full time, permanent basis
You will be working in the fast-paced reception area and accountable for the whole reception team. Being the face of the business, it will be your responsibility for ensuring excellent levels of customer service are delivered as well as all other administration tasks.
- Being responsible for the reception team
- Main point of contact for all reception enquiries
- Taking reservations and checking guests in and out
- Training new employees within reception
- General administrative duties
- Occasionally being asked to help with bar staff and waiting should the need arise
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Head reception experience of at least 1 year required
- High levels of customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with IT systems in particular Microsoft Office
- General administrative knowledge
Hours will involve working different shift patterns which will include evenings & weekends . Flexibility with hours is essential and own transport is required due to the location of this role
If you possess the above and are looking for an exciting new role, we would love to hear from you, so please apply today with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Posted 38 days ago