Business Development Manager - Lincoln | Zoek UK
Business Development Manager
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Base £18k - £24k and OTE £26 - £32k
Permanent (Full time)
About the Role
Initially working from home, but eventually working from offices in Lincoln that will be established as the business grows. The role is advertised as full-time but can be adapted to part-time if that better suits the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be part of a newly established team focused on delivering world class business coaching to firms in Lincoln and Newark.
A genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for personal growth through learning are required for this role. This is a responsible position requiring a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Confident cold-calling prospects, either on the phone or in person, and talking to business owners and their teams?
- Performance driven?
- Resilient? If you can't handle rejection, don't apply.
- Outgoing, friendly, charming and persuasive?
- A pro-active team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Genuine, honest and open to picking things up as you go?
- Happy to work independently and sometimes alone without supervision?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)?
In this role You will:
- Be part of the world's number one business coaching organisation
- Generate appointments and seminar bookings through telephone calls, visiting business premises in person, networking activity, and direct mail
- Contribute to building our prospects database
- Maintain reports of marketing activity and results
You can expect:
- World-class training and development starting with a full week of training at our lead generation centre in Sheffield
- A salary dependent on your skills and experience
- A substantial bonus when you win a new client
- Flexible working, with pattern of working hours to be agreed. You may occasionally be required to work in the evening or early mornings when we run seminars, or to attend networking events.
- Career development opportunities as the business grows
IMPORTANT: This role requires in-person contact with prospective clients. You will only be considered if you live within daily commuting distance of Lincoln, UK.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Posted 17 days ago