Front End UI Designer - SCCS
Our client based in Bristol at the junction of the M5/M4 at Aztec West are a busy financial software house ,a global software and managed services provider to the world’s top banks, asset managers, and broker dealers around the world . You will be working with the development team working with the front end design working across the enterprise -wide solutions . They are looking for a Front End / UI Designer to join a growing team that builds market-leading financial software. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills, working in a fast-expanding FinTech industry. They are looking for an individual who is obsessive over pixel-perfect details, knowledgeable about working within design systems, has excellent HTML/SCSS/Sketch skills and passion for design and user experience. Exciting opportunity and training is on hand to hep bulid any technical skills and financial aspects if needed , very supportive environment . Job Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Senior UI/UX Designer, you will consistently deliver a high standard of work, as well as collaborating with international development teams.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects for different stakeholders.
- Maintaining and following a design system.
- Converting Sketch designs into responsive HTML/SCSS templates to the highest standard.
- Designing financial software for a wide range of international clients.
- Producing prototypes and designs in the latest packages/services.
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales.
- Understand and develop brand guidelines. Technical Skills
- Excellent HTML/SCSS skills.
- Excellent knowledge of responsive layouts.
- Excellent knowledge of Flexbox, CSS Grid
- Familiarity with Angular.
- Keen interest in improving workflow through efficient coding practices. Design Skills
- Good understanding of common UX patterns.
- Understanding of working within a design system.
- Keen eye for detail, with passion for pixel-perfection.
- Proficient in Sketch, with good knowledge of shared libraries and styles.
- Understanding of design needs within enterprise-level applications. Qualifications and Experience
- Solid portfolio of work both in Sketch and in HTML/CSS.
- BA or equivalent experience in computer science, design or related field.
- Relevant experience in an agency or in-house. Desirable Skills and Experience
- Problem solving and positivity in high-pressure situations.
- Experience in FinTech would be advantageous.
- Understanding of financial services industry.
- Basic familiarity with Typescript.
- InVision Platform and DSM. Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days annual holiday.
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary.
- Private medical insurance plus life assurance coverage.
- Flexible benefits. Relaxed dress code .
Posted 47 days ago