Live In support worker required in Hayes £2,600 per month
£2600 per month
This job offers brilliant flexibility have the choice to live-in with the client from 1 week or up to 4 weeks in a month. Main function of the job: To support the client with care needs To promote the independence of this client Provide companionship and encourage positive behaviour Working within the organisation:
- Develop effective working relationships with the other employees within the Agency.
- Support an open, positive and inclusive working culture.
- Participate in the development of the Agency’s policies.
- Participate in evaluation of the Agency against agreed organisational goals, business, and quality objectives.
- Work to establish effective employer-employee relationships.
- Minimise legal risks.
- Participate in the maintenance of the Agency’s management information systems.
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of care policies and procedures.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the standards required by legislation related to the registration of the Agency.
- Act within the Agency’s budget based on the Agency’s objectives and within the projected revenue.
- Work in a cost-effective manner.
- Be involved in the implementation and maintenance of the Agency’s quality assurance programme.
- Assist in the design and administration of an evaluation of the care standards and care service provision.
- Systematically solve day-to-day problematical issues which arise.
Posted 36 days ago