Project Support Analyst - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 131bbf
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Support Analyst
£25000 - £40000 per annum + 5% bonus
Project Support Analyst - Permanent
We are currently hiring for a Project Support Analyst to work on a Full Time, Permanent basis.We offer very flexible working (working remotely etc.), however you will be expected to go on site for as and when you may need to attend meetings etc. Their site is based in Stockport. SThree are a Global Recruitment organisation that operates in 21 countries, with over 2500 staff worldwide with an annual turnover of £900M.
Project Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Operating as a key member of the Technology Delivery Team, support the PMO Practice Lead to successfully deliver all aspects of the PMO business capability: Governance, Management Control, Risk Management, Benefits Management, Financial Management, Resource Management and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Provides analysis and recommendation to the PMO Practice Lead and the Head of Digital PMO on resource utilisation.
- Prepares the monthly Technology KPI report, a key piece of Management Information.
- Monitors the completion of timesheets as a key input to the PPM tool and MI in general.
- Quality assures Technology Delivery management control reports.
Project Support Analyst Requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience of project support or programme office activities
- Proven capability of managing stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in production of reports and quality checking of inputs
- Understanding of project lifecycle
Are you the Project Support Analystwe have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...