Client Account Manager
Up to £21000.00 per annum
Client Account Manager Reporting to: Director of Client Relations Department: Client Relations Location: Wilmslow Salary: £21,000 per annum plus achievable bonus
Are you an individual with experience in Account Management and Customer Service, looking for your next role? We are looking for a passionate Client Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the longterm retention of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key Business Executives and Senior Stakeholders, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to their needs.
What will I be responsible for?
- Operating as the main point of contact for any matters specific to your clients
- Building and maintaining strong, longlasting client relationships, working closely with your fieldbased Relationship Manager
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customers needs and objectives
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to your direct line manager
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics alongside your fieldbased Relationship Manager
- Identifying and growing opportunities within your territory and collaborating with internal teams to ensure growth / retention attainment
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Consistently delivering plus 1% to enhance client experience and subsequent NPS ratings
Who are we looking for? The successful candidate will have Account Management and/or Customer Service experience, and be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation.
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills are essential, along with good verbal and written communication.
You will have proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail.
The Company We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies! We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SMEs across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, were on a mission to revolutionise our colleagues and clients experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts , healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
Its a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no mood hoovers here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Posted 11 days ago