Refrigeration Engineer - Swindon | Zoek UK
Permanent (Full time)
Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
Shift pattern 2 days (07:30 – 19:30), 2 nights (19:30-07:30), 4 off.
Catalent are hiring a Refrigeration Engineer to support the 24/7 Pharmaceutical Manufacturing process at the Swindon facility. As part of a small team, operating in a fast paced and highly regulated environment, you will need to be self-motivated and have the ability and confidence to work autonomously. This is a shift based role.
The primary purpose of the role is to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance to ensure the reliable supply of services to production, whilst always striving for opportunities to deliver enhanced plant improvements through innovative ideas and modifications.
- Perform scheduled Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) on utility equipment including industrial/commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Diagnose faults and undertake utilities equipment repairs at the facility.
- Record equipment history on engineering computer system and complete quality system documentation as required. Provide detailed handovers to Engineering colleagues.
- Ensure procedures, Health and Safety requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) are followed at all times to maintain compliance.
- Manage contractors to strict health and safety policies and site procedures.
- Carry out process improvements on own initiative, or as part of a Team, support efforts to improve equipment reliability.
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Servicing and Maintaining Refrigeration Systems or Equivalent
- F-GAS 2079 CAT 1
- Proven background within the Refrigeration service industry or with Facilities maintenance experience
- IT literate with good Microsoft office skills (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- A positive attitude, open to change, with a proactive approach and a passionate attitude to success, being results orientated and focused on continuous improvement.
Desirable / But Not Essential
- Qualifications in either Electro or Mechanical Engineering
- Utilities specific experience (Boilers, chillers, HVAC, Water systems, Compressors, BMS, Refrigeration equipment
Competitive salary, shift premium, holiday and pension scheme.
*Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!**Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.*
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit ###### to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to ######. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a . Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Posted 21 days ago