Warehouse Admin - Redditch | Zoek UK | 1339b2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Redditch, Worcestershire, England
Are you a strong Administrator and looking for a new role? Are you available immediately?
My client is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator to join their busy warehouse team at a time of growth. You will be responsible for assisting operations with administration tasks, analysing day to day business activity, ensuring all enquiries are input in the system correctly and collating information for reports. This is a temporary opportunity with the extent to go permanent.
Temporary to Permanent
£ - £ per hour (Dependent on experience)
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Interacting with customers to place / amend orders
- Dispatching orders on the system
- Ensuring paperwork is filed accurately
- Stocktaking where required
- Running reports and undertaking system checks
- Escalate any queries or issues
- Accurately inputting information correctly on the database
- Administration experience
- Computer literate - Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Team player but also capable of working independently
If this role is of interest to you, apply today! My client is looking to recruit as soon as, so you must be available immediately. Call Laura on or email your up to date CV to!