£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
An exciting and dynamic alternative business structure in Manchester city centre is looking for an experienced family solicitor looking for a fresh challenge.
- The Manchester-based company prides itself on its customer experience and its personable approach, and is known for producing a very high quality family work.
- Your role as the Family Solicitor will be to manage a privately funded caseload including divorce, ancillary relief, cohabitation, separations and children law.
The role will also involve exposure to more complex matters. You'll have lots of support from paralegals and all the work is generated via existing clients and the internal lead generators, therefore, there is no business development or marketing required from yourself.
- As a successful family solicitor, you will take a very personable and client-orientated approach to your work and will be eager to develop your skills by taking on increasingly complex files as you continue to develop your career.
- You must be a qualified family solicitor or legal executive with at least 4 years' PQE in dealing with privately funded family law matters with strong technical knowledge. You will have gained a broad experience within private practice and be looking for a role which is a bit different.
- This very well-established alternative business structure offers competitive salaries, generous holiday allowance and pension scheme. In addition, they offer plenty of progression opportunities to take on more managerial duties.
- To be considered for this Family Solicitor role based in Manchester city centre, please apply now.
Posted 12 days ago