BroughE Riding of YorkshireEngland
£16k per year
Care Assistant - £16,000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants in the area of Brough, Hull. In this role you will be working within a range of different supported living environments supporting an individual who is an older adult with challenging behavior who also receives palliative care. We are looking for people who are willing to work either day shifts on a 3:1 basis or waking night shifts on a 2:1 basis so you will always be working as part of a support team.
To be successful in this role it is desirable that you have previous experience in a role in a similar environment supporting a similar client group, however not necessary. You will receive full training including MAPA and medication. It is also preferable, but necessary, that you are a driver with access to your own vehicle. If you have good personal values and are wanting to make a positive difference to people's lives, then this is the role for you.
Your new rewarding Care Assistant role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- Free MAPA training
- Shadow shifts with an experience member of staff
- Permanent opportunities available
- Opportunity to progress
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
This Care Assistant position is advertised on a temporary to permanent basis where by you will complete a 12-week period with the support of AJ Recruitment, resulting in a permanent position at the end of the 12 weeks.
The advantages of taking the Temp to Perm route:
- Support System - We are fully available through the whole Temp to Perm process to help guide and support you and ensure your start to your new role runs as smoothly as possible.
- Try before you by - Temp to Perm positions allow you to get insight into your job responsibilities and a taste of the company culture. This will help you decide if this is the right employer for you long term.
- Foot in the door - Starting with the company on a Temp to Perm contract can be a great way to get your foot in the door. Once you have shown them how great you are, you are much more likely to secure yourself a permanent position.
- Fast track application - You will have dedicated consultant that will ensure your application process runs smoothly and aim to have you working within 1 week after your interview.
- Easily Try New Care Environments - If you are curious about different social care settings, Temp to Perm contracts are a fantastic way to work in that setting and see if it is what you would enjoy doing on a more permanent basis.
- Learn New Skills & Expand Your CV - You will learn a lot and be able to expand the skills section on your CV by working in a different environment with other skilled social care professionals, as well as adding new jobs.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call 03305 552233.
Posted 43 days ago