Energy Sales Consultant - LEICESTER
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
£18k - 22k per year + EXCELLENT BONUS PACKAGE
Quest Employment are excited to be on the search for entusiastic self-motivates Sales Consultants to join our Clients busy and rapidly expanding sales team!! This is a permanent full Time opportunity, offering a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 Per Annum basic plus uncapped commission (Realistic OTE £50,000.00 Per Annum) Benefits: Monthly Bonus + Daily Incentives + 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays and Free offsite Car Parking Our Client is a National business energy consultancy service with over 100 years of industry knowledge and experience now specialising in providing a bespoke service to our business clients across the UK. They are a rapidly growing consultancy who has market presence and offices across the UK.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.00pm, 4.30pm finish on Friday (37.5 hours per week)
The Job Role / Energy Sales Consultant:
- You will be responsible for engaging with prospective businesses, capturing key information on customers renewals, prices and requirements demonstrating detailed product knowledge gained from extensive industry-leading training and your natural sales skills.
- You will be committed to understanding your clients' needs for the purpose of offering the best possible solution.
- You will also be responsible for capturing key tactical sales pipeline information to ensure you speak to customers at the right time
- You will be gathering information on our competitors to enhance your rapport building and negotiation skills
- You will be responsible for your own personal development including having the ability to recognise your own development areas
- You will be responsible for managing you own workload for the purpose of meeting and exceeding your monthly KPI's.
Essential Requirements / Energy Sales Consultant:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and constantly changing industry
- Ability to pay attention to detail and complete required work accurately
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work with / without supervision
- Experience of meeting and exceeding clear targets and deadlines
- Managing and prioritising own workload
- Maintaining a resilient and consultative approach
- The ability to respond positively to setbacks
- Ability to demonstrate urgency and commitment
- Self-starting with a passion to succeed
Employee benefits / Energy Sales Consultant:
- Ongoing structured and transparent training program both classroom and floor training throughout your career
- Continuous development both business and job training
- Ongoing coaching and 1-1's, an open-door policy at all times with encouragement from your peers and Manager
- Industry leading commission structure
- Fun loving working atmosphere
Posted 45 days ago