Regional Sales Manager
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£50k - 55k per year + Bonus, Car, Pension
Our prestigious Client is a National Group with a strong long standing reputation within the Automotive Industry. They aree currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and subsequently a position has now become available for a Regional Sales Manager, based within the Midlands.
To achieve the Regions New & Used operating profit objectives by ensuring that all sales activity and best practises deliver the volume and maximise the opportunities whilst ensuring the operating policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To manage the CV Sales Managers reporting directly to you
- To maximise sales and profitability through customer retention
- To maximise all add-on sales including Finance & Insurance, Warranty and Accessories
- Effectively manage customer complaints and concerns to a resolution
- To ensure adherence to the agreed sales process
- To ensure vehicles are only released in accordance with Company policy
- To ensure costs are controlled within the budgeted level
- To ensure that management and sales staff receive adequate and relevant training required to achieve the departmental operational & financial objectives
- Operate staff performance and appraisal system
- Ensure that our sales facilities always meet company Standards.
- Ensure compliance with FCA and GDPR
- Formulation and implementation of marketing plans, initiate and conduct product launches and promotions to grow sales and profits.
- Analyse sales data and trends to forecast opportunities and identify risks
- Review all pricing policies, discounts and "trade in" dealing to maintain dealership profitability
- Monitor & forecast sales department financial performance and company forecasts weekly
- Monitor credit and finance commission income to ensure budget requirements are met
- Monitor any outstanding debtor situation and take appropriate action that ensures adherence to the company policies
Key Performance Criteria:
- Achievement of financial objective contribution and KPIs
- Ensure no vehicle or finance commission debtors are outside of the agreed limits and policies
- Ensure that all local and group company reports are completed and sent in on time
Please express you initial interest in this exciting opportunity by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively to discuss the role further please contact Helen Thorne on 01604 970370
Posted 50 days ago