Business Development Executive
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London, and want to build your career with one of the fastest growing companies in property technology?
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining an award-winning and pioneering SaaS software for property professionals. The platform helps hundreds of thousands of landlords resolve issues - and the company's reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years. The company is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality - and is where standing out is fitting in.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for researching companies and individuals to identify potential new leads. You will establish a rapport with clients and arrange remote demonstrations with one of the Sales Executives in your team. If you love the art of the sale, and are interested in the emerging industry of property technology, then this fast-paced role is for you!
In this Business Development Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the sales processes are followed and internal systems are updated accordingly.
- In short, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering exceptional sales results and customer service in addition to providing assistance to other areas of the business where required.
- Maintaining the sales process
- Connecting with potential clients to arrange demonstrations of the software
- Allocating arranged demonstrations to Sales Executives according to lead allocation systems
- Updating and managing account information on the Company's internal systems including any CRM system(s)
- Quickly responding to and dealing effectively with any issues
- A university degree
- A driven, ambitious and confident individual
- Strong communication skills on the telephone and in writing
- Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others
- Passionate about 'going the extra mile'
- A team player who works and engages others to achieve results
- Strong time-management skills
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive salary of between 25,000 - 28,000
- Uncapped OTE
- 3,000 bonus
- 25 days annual holiday
- Mindfulness, boot camp, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges!
- A stocked kitchen with fruit snacks provided
Looking for sales jobs in London and want to work in PropTech? If you're a driven graduate interested in working for a dynamic startup, apply for this Business Development Executive job in London today.
Discover more Property Graduate Jobs
Posted 18 days ago