IT Project Manager
Horsham, West Sussex
£50000 Per Annum
- Our client is an award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners. They blend cutting edge technology, holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management to deliver what they believe is the best absolute wealth management proposition in the UK.
The key focus of the Project Management role is to drive and implement the company’s internal change projects. To manage business and technology led change projects using recognised project and change management principles to ensure successful delivery.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience of working within the Financial Services sector
- Broad technical knowledge
- Experience of IT hosting infrastructure / cloud projects e.g. Azure migration
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement experience
- Cybersecurity implementation experience
- Able to understand both business change and technology requirements
- Understanding of the project life-cycle and the disciplines associated with running multiple, complex projects
- Ability to problem solve and identify appropriate resolutions
- Prince 2 Practitioner – or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career.
Posted 17 days ago