Fitter / Turner - Dublin | Zoek UK
Fitter / Turner
Permanent (Full time)
POSITION: Fitter /Turner
HOURS: Full-time, Monday to Thursday 8am to .Friday 8am to .
LOCATION: Dublin 9
Based in North Dublin, our client is a well-established and very busy engineering workshop.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit an experienced Fitter /Turner. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
· Responsible for personal health and safety and that of others around you.
· To ensure that all work carried out complies with instructions given.
· To ensure a complete understanding of what is required, prior to commencement of work.
· To preserve and maintain all company tools and equipment in your care.
· To take pride in the job and components being made.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Experience in a similar role.
· Good knowledge of CNC / Manual lathes and/or CNC / Manual Milling machines.
· Gear cutting experience would be an advantage.
· A team player but able to use their own initiative.
· Possess good communication skills.
· Be able to problem solve.
· Be able to machine to high tolerance and read drawings.
· Be able to adhere to all health and safety.
· Live within a commutable distance.
In order to apply please send a and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Fitter, Turner, CNC Programmer, CNC Turner, Manual Turner, Manufacturing, Engineering, Horizontal Borer, Vertical Borer, Miller, Manual Miller, CNC Miller, Engineering, Engineer
Posted 8 days ago