£9.20 - 10.20 per hour
From £9.20 per hour
We are working with a number of settings over the Bristol area who are seeking Teaching Assistants for long term and permanent position starting in September.
Ideally experienced in working with children and young people, you will be supporting the Teacher to deliver creative and engaging lessons to pupils within Primary Settings.
We have roles for Classroom Teaching Assistants, SEN Teaching Assistants, and those working on a 1:1 basis.
If you are looking for positions locally as a Teaching Assistant please get in touch with Dannielle at Vision for Education, Bristol.
SEN Teaching Assistant
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Ideally hold a Teaching Assistant qualification
- Have experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Have experience working with pupils with additional educational needs
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for education with the ability to support in deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol primary team on 0117 248 2600.
Posted 19 days ago