Greenkeeper 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
£20000 to £22000 per annum - excellent package
Greenkeeper Full time role Excellent Shift patterns Fantastic Salary package
This stunning Resort is seeking a fully trained and qualified Golf Course Greenkeeper to carry out routine golf course maintenance tasks as directed by the Estate Manager, in accordance with the Resort’s Golf Course Maintenance Policy. The Resort boasts an 18 hole championship standard golf course which hosted the European Challenge Tour 2016.
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside the Resort also provides over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates, a marquee for up to 800 delegates, plus 7 bars and 4 restaurants.
Greenkeeper - Key Benefits:
- Excellent Salary package
- Free parking
- Free membership in our Leisure Club
- 28 days holiday (FT) raising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service)
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discount on rooms including friends and family
Greenkeeper - Key Accountabilities:
- Cut tees, greens, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough.
- Set up the golf course, including changing holes, moving tee markers, indicating OOB, Drop zones and hazards.
- Switch and brush greens
- Apply top dressing and fertilizer
- Identify and control pests and diseases
- Renovate worn and damaged turf
- Prepare and maintain machinery
Greenkeeper Key Traits:
- Excellent communications skills and fluency in English
- The ability to work on their own and part of a team
- Experience of use/maintenance of ride-on, cylinder/rotary mowers
- Good knowledge of machinery/horticulture is an advantage
- We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in different areas and being adaptable.
The work hours for our Greenkeeping team are Mon-Fri from 6.00am to 3.30pm in summer time and 7.00am to 2.30pm in the winter. The 2 hours extra daily are taken in lieu during the winter season or when appropriate. The shift pattern includes alternate weekends.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and applicants will be asked for documentation.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed as a Greenkeeper, please apply today for a preliminary interview with us!
Posted 18 days ago