Equipment Technician/Cleaner - Basingstoke | Zoek UK
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Up to £9 per hour
You will clean and maintain returned equipment so that it can be re-issued.
- Clean aids and equipment returned from clients/ patients, undertaking
- minor alterations or repairs that may be required.
- Returning cleaned stock to correct area and ensuring all equipment is barcoded and recorded .
- Audit all returned aids and equipment.
- Daily cleaning of the cleaning room , store, office & toilet areas within both
- Prepare Special equipment for dispatch.
- Assist with the unloading of lorries.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the equipment is accounted for and
- securely held at all times.
- Undertake any other duties & responsibilities that may be relevant to the
You'll be able to demonstrate the ability to -
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of health and safety at work.
- Ability to solve problems in a common sense manner.
- Knowledge of equal opportunities.
- Effective work record.
- Flexible attitude towards the work environment
This is a full-time, temporary role.
Contact Danny Harding at Meridian on######### or send your CV to ######. uk to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Posted 33 days ago