Adult Care Management Team
East Riding of Yorkshire
Qualified Social Worker Adult Care Management Team East Riding of Yorkshire £23 £25 per hour
We are looking for a Adult Social Worker to work in East Riding of Yorkshire within a Adult Care Management Team, Full time on a contract basis. Successful social workers will have recent involvement and experience within Adult Care Management Team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- To work in partnership with all agencies providing a service to vulnerable adults in line with the Multiagency Code of Practice for the Protection of Vulnerable Adults from Abuse
- Support the development of behaviour and practice of team members and other colleagues to ensure high quality and effective social work practice, as part of East Yorkshires Social Care Governance agenda.
- Be professionally responsible in your performance and practice quality.
- Act as professional leads across multi agency partners to support the delivery of good safeguarding practice.
- Chair: Safeguarding Adults Strategy Meetings, Case Conferences and Safeguarding Review meetings.
- Provide independent specialist advice and consultancy to staff and other relevant agencies on matters pertaining to Safeguarding Adults and the implementation of the multi agency Code of Practice
- Ensure the monitoring process is adequately completed.
- Contribute to the work of the County Safeguarding Adults Board as agree with the Safeguarding Adults Team Manager.
- Maintain a knowledge base of relevant law, polity and practice trends in the area of Adult Protection.
- Undertake tasks as required to assist the Safeguarding Adults Team Manager.
This role is subject to a Social Work Qualification, HCPC registered, eligible to work in the UK, A full UK license holder, DBS and references
The successful candidate will be joining a wellestablished and supportive team.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call: 0161 835 8772
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Posted 30 days ago