Trainee Recruitment Consultant | Zoek
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24000 - £26000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Due to the expansion of our Cambridge office Robert Half are now recruiting. With a strong track record of growth over this past year, we want to hire the best and brightest people to assist us on our journey of worldwide expansion. You dont need to have previous recruitment experience as we provide full training. Instead youll bring your knowledge of working in a fastpaced sales environment, alongside a desire to work for a company that is focused on people and delivering an outstanding service to all our customers.
- Developing new client business in Cambridge by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs.
- Developing existing client relationships.
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements.
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting.
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences.
- Liaising with teammates to accomplish business growth goals. In return, youll have the backing of working for the leading professional recruiter.
Training and development:
- Once you join you will be introduced to your training and development plan led by UK leaders across the business.
- Each individual will have a personalised development plan in conjunction with your personal career plans and goals.
- We hold monthly and quarterly training sessions on specific subjects which will add to your growth and development as a successful Recruitment Consultant.
- We look for enthusiastic, career driven individuals with a strong work ethic. You will thrive in a competitive teamdriven environment. Prior experience in recruitment or sales is an advantage, although we are interested to hear from highachievers from other disciplines.
- Youre now looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential and long term career options.
- We are looking for people with impeccable business development and multitasking skills.
Rewards and Benefits
- Las Vegas trip our top performers are flown out for an allinclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards.
- Michelin star lunches for quarterly highachievers.
- A competitive and uncapped commission structure is on offer at Robert Half.
- A holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance.
- Employee benefits programme with discounted offers and savings at multiple UK retailers.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 26 days ago