Programme Manager Hospitality & Catering
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Mileage, pension, laptop, 20 days holidays
Programme Manager Hospitality & Catering London (Regional Role) £35,000 to £42,000 depending upon experience and a performance related bonus. / Pension, laptop, mobile phone, continual professional development.
The Role: Programme Manager Hospitality & Catering
- You will be an experienced performance manager within work based learning who will be managing a team of Hospitality & Catering Training professionals to achieve excellence
- Your team will be delivering various apprenticeships within Hospitality & Catering up to level 5
- You will be implementing and managing an effective quality monitoring process to ensure your team performance to high standards and are Ofsted compliant
- Based at home you will be travelling in and around the London and Kent area to visit your team to observe their delivery to consistently develop their skills and delivery abilities
Essential Requirements: Programme Manager Hospitality & Catering
- You will be currently working or have worked very recently within work based learning and will have hands one experience of managing an effective, high quality apprenticeship provision
- You will be knowledgeable about quality processes and may have been an Ofsted Nominee
- You will have experience of working with Awarding Bodies and be aware of the processes which must be in place to ensure compliance
- You will be up to date with what activities need to occur to ensure the company meets with ESFA, Ofsted, Matrix, AO rules and regulations.
- You will have previously worked
Desirables: Programme Manager Hospitality & Catering
- You will have previously managed Hospitality & Catering Training professionals or been and IQA within the sector yourself
- You will have previously managed a team of people who are delivering up to level 5 or you have delivered or been an IQA for level 5 yourself
The Employer: Programme Manager Hospitality & Catering
- This niche market training provider boasts a client portfolio of some of the most prestigious companies within its sector. All are large levy payers and all demand the same high standards of service as they deliver to their clients. Therefore, as you can imagine, the type of person they recruit must be professional in every aspect excellent personal presentation, confident in the way they deal with people, exceptionally well organised, eloquent and articulate. The company has grown over the last few years and has worked hard to ensure that growth doesnt come at the expense of quality and this is the reason this role has arisen. The companys policy is to grow from within and testament to this, all its managers joined the company in training roles. They also offer continual professional development, so employees can grow their skills within the company instead of having to move to another company to progress their career.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 38 days ago