Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS + uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be providing dedicated nursing care to service users with various needs in Sunderland and the surrounds. You'll assist them with medication support, develop their personal care plans and lead a supportive team of health and social care workers.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app!
As a nursing expert, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't required.
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of 9,500 like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Posted 38 days ago