£110 - £180 per day
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a strong Maths Teacher looking for a new school to work in?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Maths teacher to start working with a lovely secondary school in Gloucestershire. This role would be starting in April ongoing until July with a view of being extended. This teacher would be expected to plan, prep and mark to KS3 and KS4, on a fulltime basis. The school are looking at CVs now, if this could be the role for you please apply now!
We are looking for:
- This secondary school are looking for a Maths teacher who can teach all key stages and has excellent subject knowledge.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teachers and learning throughout their role.
- Ability to engage and inspire in their learning.
- A teacher who is available 5 days a week that will plan, prep and mark work.
The school is located in the Forest of Dean and is accessible by car; this is easy to get to if you live near Gloucester, Hartpury and surrounding areas. This school is a lovely secondary school with fantastic facilities and grounds for the students and staff. The school is full of lovely and supportive staff who welcome all new staff warmly.
In return, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme recommend a friend earn vouchers
- Full interview preparation and assistant so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
- Help with lesson planning our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
- Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher Role you will need:
- To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks At least 2!
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click apply now to be considered for this great position as a Maths Teacher in Bristol. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that is 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 52 days ago