Company and Commercial Solicitor
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits Package
Company and Commercial Solicitor.
- Our client is a full-service law firm established for more than 120 years. They are seeking an experienced company and commercial solicitor who is keen for a new challenge.
- This role offers the flexibility of being full or part-time and would particularly suit someone returning to law after a career break.
- The role will involve working with the firm's existing business clients, in conjunction with the practice's busy commercial property department and growing a corporate/commercial team based in the Oxford office.
- You will be primarily drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts and arrangements for clients. You will also be performing due diligence on legal and compliance aspects of corporate transactions. Moreover, you will be developing and maintaining precedents and developing more efficient working practices in collaboration with the Head of Business Services.
- There will be some element of business development, so you must present with a real drive to help continue to promote the firm's name within the corporate/commercial world, locally and throughout the Thames Valley.
- Our client would expect the successful company and commercial solicitor candidate to become part of the firm's management team within a relatively short space of time and in due course, there will be a place on the board for the right individual.
- If you think this is you, please apply with your CV, or call Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal for an informal discussion about this Oxford based role. 01273 289000.
Posted 16 days ago