Strategy Delivery Partners - Brighton | Zoek UK
Strategy Delivery Partners
Intelligent Resource Limited is working in partnership with a major client in the UK. We are currently recruiting a Strategy Delivery Partner for a permanent role based in Brighton.
We are looking for Strategy Delivery Partners to join the team responsible for delivering corporate strategy, annual strategic review and regulatory activity governance functions in the line with the new operating model implemented as part of the Future Programme.
Reporting to the Strategy Team Leads, Strategy Delivery Partners will supportthe design, implementation, review and ongoing evolution of Corporate Strategy and Strategic Framework. Working under the guidance of the Strategy Team Leads they will identify and develop strategic requirements at both an organisational and departmental level and produce materials that underpin ExCo and Board-level discussions on the setting and review of strategic direction.
Skills & Required Experience
- Relevant experience in working within a strategy/strategic operations function with an understanding of how a strategy team works to support the ongoing development and needs of an organisation
- Evidence of successful leadership of significant components/delivery stages within large scale strategic and/or change projects
- Experienced in authoring papers in a variety of formats for senior audiences, including writing clearly and succinctly and producing graphics using Microsoft Office and other publishing software (. InDesign)
- Good understanding of the UK financial services industry and markets such as life insurance, investments and financial advisor markets.
- Financial Services experience, or have worked in a policy/ strategy/ risk & compliance role in a regulated environment . utilities
- Skilled in developing effective collaborative working relationships with stakeholders including the ability to negotiate and influence at a senior level.
- Evidence of working creatively at a conceptual level in a highly emergent environment within small teams to support the development and delivery of new strategic and continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to prioritise work across multiple areas to ensure effective delivery
- Evidence of strong analystic capabilities including the ability to develop options and recommendations through research, analysis and risk assessment
- Good understanding of the UK pensions industry including DB and DC/AE market structures and the currently opportunities and challenges faced by these markets
- Good understanding of the regulatory regime including regulatory remit and those of its partner organisations
Intelligent Resource Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email from ######-
Apply now to know more.
Intelligent Resource Limited is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource Limited regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Posted 14 days ago