Lawyer – Residential Conveyancing
£28000 - £40000 per annum
Residential Conveyancing Lawyer sought for a CQS accredited firm in Surrey on a full-time, permanent basis.
Joining a highly successful firm located in the Leatherhead area, the successful applicant will utilise their skills and expertise to undertake a varied and complex caseload mostly of residential conveyancing, whilst providing high quality advice to clients at all times.
Responsibilities • Shared ownership • Re-mortgages • Transfers of equity • New builds • Help to buy • Use of the Land Registry portal • Leasehold and freehold property • Sales and purchases • Participating in business development and marketing activities • Liaising with clients and other professionals involved in property transactions
The Candidate • Applications are encouraged from qualified solicitors, licenced conveyancers and legal executives with a minimum of four years’ PQE • Experience in conveyancing is essential for this role • The ability to manage your own caseload with minimal supervision • Excel in client care and communication both verbally and written • Work efficiently as part of a team and individually under your own initiative • Seek to develop and progress within a reputable department
The Firm Recognising that their employees are their greatest asset, they aim to attract and retain the best talent, offering an open and supportive working environment and commitment to continued training and development. Priding themselves on their high standards of client care, they deliver clear and straightforward advice that is tailored to the individual needs of the client. With multiple accreditations including the Conveyancing Quality Scheme they have obtained a growing and loyal client base, and are currently looking to recruit a talented Residential Conveyancing Lawyer to join their office located in Leatherhead area.
Benefits • Opportunities for career development
Lawyer – Residential Conveyancing
For further details of this Residential Conveyancing Lawyer vacancy, please contact Ryan on 01954 208 063 quoting reference RC04530641.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 49 days ago