Residential Support Worker Needed!
Barton, Cambridgeshire, England
£9.21 - 10.00 per hour
Residential Support Worker Needed
Are you tired of working in a high demanding full time role but still want to help young vulnerable children?
Are you wanting to work around your availability?
This fantastic specialist residential home caters to children and young adults with Autism, Mental Health and Associated Needs. Their tailored and bespoke services allow them to cater to every individual's needs. They have a variety of first class facilities and a team full of dedicated and passionate staff. They're looking for someone who is able to work day to day, block bookings, nights or weekend shifts.
The ideal residential support worker will need to have:
- Previous experience within a SEND school or residential care environment
- Able to adapt to different working environments
- Be comfortable providing personal care to young children and adults, including washing, dressing, toileting and feeding
- Respect privacy and dignity at all times
In return the successful residential support worker will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Enhanced CRB disclosure at discounted rates, which is refundable after 10ndays
- An unrivalled service from a dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
For more information, please call Armani on 0114 321 0757 or please send your CV to email@example.com
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Posted 50 days ago