Service Delivery Lead - Cath Labs
to £60,000 + 10% bonus
The Company: My client is committed to improving lives through medical technologies and solutions. They continually seek to accelerate and advance their ability to create meaningful innovations for hospitals, health systems, and healthcare providers so they can deliver the best care possible to patients and their families around the world.
Who Should Apply?
- Qualified Cath Lab Manager or Cardiology Sister/Cardiac Physiologist looking for a more commercial role whilst still maintaining/utilising their clinical experience.
- People who are comfortable with project management.
- Career focused individuals who want future career progression opportunities.
Salary: to £60,000basic + 10% bonus
Area working: Birmingham
You should be (or have prior experience as) a Cath Lab Manager, Senior Cardiac Sister or Cardiac Physiologist looking to develop their career in a more commercial setting. Any additional commercial experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
In addition you should have:
- Extensive experience in (senior) leadership positions in a healthcare environment.
- Experience in dealing with hospitals' C-suite/Sr. Management/stakeholders.
- Experience in change management approaches.
- Experience in people management and managing virtual teams.
- Ability to develop and foster business relationships with continuously changing stakeholders.
- Thorough knowledge of the decision making process within hospitals (physicians, C-suite, economic buyers) and of care-pathways and care cycles' characteristics.
Integrated Health Solutions (IHS) team members are seasoned professionals with in-depth knowledge of the healthcare value chain, as well as breadth of experience across multiple disciplines. They partner with hospital management teams and payers to drive complex transformational change, implement innovative growth strategies, streamline patient-focused care pathways and optimize operations.
In this role. you coordinate all service delivery activities performed by the SD account teams in your specific country / region. You are responsible to maintain and develop relationship with existing customer(s). You act as the Company's service delivery liaison for the customers and as the interface with C-suite and Senior Management within the clients' organizations. Furthermore you are the linking pin between IHS commercial business development teams and IHS capabilities centres. Duties include:
- Support Service activation project manager with startup of new partnership accounts.
- Recruitment for required personnel for new upcoming partnerships in the region.
- Together with capability centers discuss required resource allocation / budgets.
- Build standardization in Performance Tracking / Dashboard and benchmark accounts.
- Monthly reporting to BD and SLT IHS on SD performance accounts.
- Support SD account leads in case of performance issues.
- Manage Service Delivery Account Lead community in the country / region.
- Set up best practice sharing methodologies between accounts.
- Identify best practice services and build reference cases based on that.
Posted 24 days ago