Sales Representative - Visioncare
The Company: This global market leader in ophthalmic surgical ophthalmic devices is a growing and dynamic organisation. With a vision to be the number one eye care company in the UK, they are growing their business by putting their customers at the centre of everything that they do. They believe in working together as a team to achieve excellence and having fun along the way.
The Position: They are currently looking for high-performing, entrepreneurial sales person to sell their well-respected portfolio of vision care products to opticiansin the South Thames territory. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is committed to maximising new business on the territory.
Why Should You Apply?
- You will be working for a market leading, well-respected organisation.
- You will be empowered and given autonomy to run the business as your own.
- Although part of a global organisation, their business model allows autonomy and accountability without bureaucracy and red tape.
- You be part of a results-driven culture.
- Excellent benefits package.
Area Working: Surrey and Kent
Products: Contact lenses
Basic salary: Negotiable + bonus and benefits
- You will be a driven and successful sales person who enjoys developing new business.
- The sector you have been working in is less relevant than your sales skills, although it's helpful to have worked within a corporate sales environment, with customer bases such as pharmacies, dentists and other high street medical services.
- Alongside this, you should be able to demonstrate an ability to grow business in a complex sales environment together with the ability to sell products in a clinical environment.
- You will display the skills necessary to successfully identify customer needs and build value added services into proposals.
- With an entrepreneurial approach to your job, combined with your formal sales training, you will apply your skills and knowledge of business development, business planning, segmentation and market analysis to develop a key strategy to grow your territory sales revenue.
- As a Territory Business Manager for this organisation you be responsible for developing new business within independent opticians in the South Thames territory.
- You will be increasing sales growth and profitability through segmentation and strategic development of accounts to maximise your time and effort in the field.
- Working closely with Business Owners, Optometrists and practice staff you will ensure this organisation's contact lens brands are leading in the practice.
- You will be responsible for promoting the product portfolio and business partnering with customers to achieve maximum sales in accordance with established targets for the territory.
- Working closely with your National Sales Manager and the Regional Accounts Manager you will develop cross-boundary sales strategies to target high potential accounts.
- You will negotiate pricing and business proposals directly with the customer once approved by your manager.
Posted 22 days ago