CNC WIRE EROSION
£29,000 - £31,000 + Monthly Bonuses, Free Parking, Life Assurance
CNC Operator - Wire Erosion
Our client, a prestigious manufacturing company based in Nottingham (NG10 1ET) are looking for a CNC operator experienced in wire erosion.
This well-established company a knowledgeable team of CNC manufacturing operators on board and are offering on the job training to the successful candidate. If you are successful you will be working on a 12 hour rotating shift pattern of mornings/nights 6:00am-6:00pm then 6:00pm-6:00am. (averaging a 42 hour week)
- You will ideally have 2-3 years' experience in a CNC operator/ wire erosion role, however on the job training will be provided if necessary.
- Programme CNC machines.
- Recognise possible defects.
- Read and understand engineering drawings including geometric tolerances.
- Use measuring instruments to work to required tolerances.
- Use a shadowgraph projector.
- FANUC control experience would be beneficial.
- £29,000 to £31,000 base salary
- Monthly Bonuses
- 23 days holiday
- Free parking
- Life assurance
- On the job training
If you feel you have the relevant experience to join our experienced team of CNC operators, we would be keen to hear from you.
If you want some more information or an informal chat regarding this role please send your CV ASAP.
Posted 25 days ago