£47,500 to £57,500 + excellent benefits + career progression
Because of an increase in new work, this Top 10 Accountancy Practice have an opportunity for a Restructuring Manager to join their Manchester office.
- As a Manager. you will take responsibility for a team and will focus mainly on advisory work.
- On occasion, you will be expected to undertake some formal insolvency work.
- Providing help and advice to creditors on the risks their financing is facing by producing Independent Business Reviews.
- Advising distressed and insolvent companies.
- Assisting underperforming businesses to manage cash flow
- Creating cash flow forecast models to assess the long-term viability of businesses and using the model to advise lenders whether to increase short-term lending to safeguard their long-term investment.
- Undertaking technical research and drafting advisory letters/reports to various external parties.
- Oversee a team of less experience staff, planning workloads, conducting performance evaluations, providing feedback and recommending and delivering training/ coaching.
- Contribute to the firm’s marketing activities by organising and attending various events.
This firm forecasts significant growth for their Restructuring services over the coming years and are seeking an individual with aspirations to progress into a more senior position in this time.
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
- Significant Restructuring/Advisory experience.
- Experience of managing and coaching less experienced team members.
Posted 9 days ago