Product Test Manager
Mansfield, Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield, Rotheram, Doncaster, Leicester, Burton-on-Trent, Newark, Worksop
£45k - 65k per year
Product Test Manager
£45,000 to £65,000 DOE + Bi-Annual Bonus + Pension + Life Assurance + Holidays + Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
Product Test Manager required by an established international business that is renowned for its innovative product range.
The Product Test Manager position will suit experienced candidates with an understanding or either electro/mechanical tools or similar consumer products. You will need previous experience of compliance and verification to EU standards. You will also need some previous leadership experience. A relevant Electrical or Mechanical qualification will be required.
The award-winning business are a stable and well-known company with an international presence. Their products are certified and compliant to stringent international standards and have a great reputation with customers. This is an exciting role as it's a senior position, involve where you will be at the forefront of new products coming into the retail market.
This role offers the chance to develop new products to be sold internationally for a true market leader.
The Product Test Manager:
- Testing the safety, design, performance and compliance of new products.
- Compiling reports / findings on all tests conducted.
- Updating product test log and technical files.
- Ensure corrective actions raised on product evaluations are checked and prioritised.
- Provide information on product standards and EU legislation for the product range.
- Leading a team of 5-6 test engineers, having full management responsibilities over the team.
- Organised, scheduling and prioritising work based, on product requirements and urgency.
- Using a variety of testing tools, mostly electrical testing being a 70/30 split between electrical and mechanical.
The Successful Product Test Manager:
- Understanding of electro/mechanical tools or alternatively ANY electro/mechanical consumer product.
- Ideally will hold a relevant HND/HNC (mechanical/electrical) or relevant qualification.
- Understanding of quality standards & legislation.
- Previous leadership or senior experience.
- Previous product testing experience.
Posted 48 days ago