Clinical Assessor / Trainer
£27000 - £28500 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Clinical Assessor / Trainer Essex/ south east (Regional Role) £27,000 £28,500 (DOE & Qualifications) + bonus / 25 days holiday + bank, perkbox, pension, travel expenses paid, working equipment provided + additional benefits.
The Role: Clinical Assessor / Trainer
- We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a Health professional to support and deliver across Clinical apprenticeship programmes.
- You will be managing your own diary and caseload across Essex and South East and will be responsible for visiting apprentices in their work place and using your own knowledge and experience to deliver assessment, teaching and learning and guidance to help learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- We are keen to hear from Clinical Care professionals that are looking to make that next step in their career and turn their attention to training or equally experienced apprenticeship trainers/assessors delivering on similar programmes.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Clinical Assessor / Trainer
- Extensive and relevant vocational experience in Clinical Health Settings which is current
- Hold Level 3 Clinical Qualification or Nursing Qualification
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Passionate about helping people learn new skills
Desirables: Clinical Assessor / Trainer
- Assessor or Teaching qualification (however full training will be given for unqualified candidates)
The Employer: Clinical Assessor / Trainer
- private training provider is extremely established having been in operation for over 20 years and are growing into one of the largest training providers in the UK. An Ofsted grade 2 provider that is trusted by many employers and brands to develop and train the people building their business. Delivering across a wide range of sectors they are continuing to grow from strength to strength.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 25 days ago