Operations Manager Leeds - Accommodation / Travel / Leisure business
West Yorkshire, England
£30k - 45k per year + bonus, pension and perks
Operations Manager Leeds - Travel / Accommodation business
Fast growing - new generation / start-up business
Salary: £30k - £45k + bonus
Must be Tech savvy
Must have previous experience in Customer Relation Management / Front of House Management / Revenue Management
Multi-site experience will be ideal
You will be responsible for
- Coordinating the activities of your portfolio
- Developing and monitoring your properties
- Ensure brand standards and procedures are always followed
- Training and development of the teams to achieve excellence
- Responsible for the Guest Experience
- Ensure the team maximise and understand the use of key tools, new technology and procedures
- Collaborate with the Revenue Management division to develop a coherent pricing strategy and maximise revenue
- Conduct audits and survey to ensure high quality of offering and service
- Monitor comments; surveys and feedbacks for your portfolio and take action accordingly
- Work closely with the Senior Management to consistently improve and develop the offering.
What are we looking for?
- Must have strong Customer Service experience
- A strong tech minded individual that understand and can juggle new technology in the industry.
- Previous experience in Hotel, Apart-hotel, Serviced Apartment, Residential Property, Student Accommodation Management, sharing work-space businesses or Leisure / Entertainment / Tourism or Hospitality related business will be considered.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a B2B / B2C senior management
- People management, mentoring and coaching in a strategic as well as a practical capacity
- Ability to analyse data/trends and accurately report information is essential
- Entrepreneur and risks taker
- Ambitious and keen to be part of a growing company
- Strategic thinker, able to assess complex situations provide advice and coaching
- Energetic, passionate and driven with a desire to achieve outstanding results in a team environment and ensure the highest standard of outcomes.
- Superior organisational skills
- Demonstrating high ethical standards, integrity and commitment to all business and commercial dealings.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
Posted 16 days ago