IT Security Technician
- UNLIMITED interviews
- 3 Years Career Development Support
- Achieve certification in industry desired disciplines
- Potential for career progression Full description
Would you like a career stopping hackers and combatting malware?
Information security has never been more important, and with cyber threats evolving every day, companies are looking to stay ahead of the curve in an attempt to keep their digital information safe.
Our corporate partners have identified a need for IT security professionals and have engaged us to provide them with recently certified talent. To meet this industry demand, The Training Room are inviting applications from IT enthusiasts eager to gain the knowledge and certification they need to launch a career in cyber security.
We can help you gain certification in as little as 12 weeks following which we will match you to available and suitable opportunities across our corporate partner network which includes companies such as The GCI Group, Taylor Made Computer Solutions, AND.Digital, CenturyLink and many more.
No experience is needed as full training is provided along with a dedicated tutor who is available to support you throughout the entirety of your training.
You'll gain the following certifications:
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
- CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks.
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND1 Develop your understanding of the fundamentals of the network, establish internet connectivity and expand small to medium networks with WAN connectivity - this includes exams for ICND1.
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 The second Cisco certificate validates your skills and furthers your understanding of device management, WAN components, troubleshooting and EIGRP in an IPv4 environment - this includes exams for ICND2. If you're looking for a fast-paced and challenging new career, look no further. CLICK APPLY for more information, we'll be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
Posted 53 days ago