Unified Communications Apprentice | Zoek
Unified Communications Apprentice
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England
£10,816 per year + -
Permanent (Full time)
Duocall is a business telecommunications supplier who were established in 2007. They combine reliable, cutting-edge technologies and IT to ensure the best service for business customers. Duocall are now expanding and have a fantastic opportunity for two Unified Communication Apprentices to join their forward thinking team.
If you're interested in Unified Communications, you could be the perfect fit for this role. Working alongside the Engineering & Installations Manager, you will work in a fast paced and varied role setting up and maintaining communication systems under supervision, and installing communication hardware and software. Located in Rotherham, there is onsite parking and the office is easily accessible via public transport links.
You can view their website here: https://www.duocall.co.uk
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor all installed phone systems, Hosted Telephony Platforms and Unified Communication Platforms and maintained infrastructure
- Provide remote support and manage service requests for maintained customers
- Remotely install, configure and test system operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Complete customer review visits on customers premises as directed by the Service Manager
- Test and Maintain any serviceable device across the installed base
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent customer service skills - experience beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge and understanding of Unified Communications
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware/software would be beneficial
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Passionate about learning
- Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English (or equivalent)
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- 40 Hours per week
- £10,816 Per Annum
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Perkbox benefits
- Team socials
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 36 days ago