Laboratory Technician in Aargau
Laboratory Technician - Aargau
Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a world leader in contract research, development and manufacturing based in Aargau. This role is offered on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform analytical measurements (GMP/non-GMP) in the frame of customer projects for the analysis of biomolecules (particularly proteins) and excipients by capillary electrophoresis in a regulated environment.
- Release and stability analyses (GMP) of pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients by CE, including sample preparation.
- Carry out method qualifications and method validations by CE (GMP/non-GMP).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Documenting all activities and analyses (paper-based documentation, LIMS).
- Taking responsibility for instruments in a regulated environment (execution of system tests, organization of system maintenance and inspections).
- Performing of general administrative tasks like archiving of raw data, laboratory maintenance, order and maintenance of chemicals and reagents.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Apprenticeship as lab technician EFZ in Chemistry or Biochemistry or other chemical-technical apprenticeship.
- Knowledge in protein handling and basic knowledge in protein biochemistry advantageous.
- Fluency German and English are essential for this role.
Please quote reference 45509 in all correspondence.
Posted 11 days ago