Lawyer – Family
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Multi-accredited, Legal 500 firm in Essex seeks a Family Lawyer on a permanent basis.
Joining our client’s Lexcel accredited practice located in Romford, the successful applicant will undertake a rewarding caseload of privately funded family matters, whilst working alongside one of the firm’s senior solicitor.
Responsibilities • Divorce • Emergency injunctions • Private Children Act Applications • Pre and post agreements • Cohabitation agreements • Schedule 1 applications • Financial matters
The Candidate • Newly qualified solicitors and legal executives with up to two years’ PQE • Experience in family and children matters essential • Excellent client care • Good team player with collegiate and collaborative approach
The Firm Our client is a very well-regarded law firm, holding accreditation in several legal areas including Lexcel. Fee-earners work within their own distinct areas of law, thus building exceptionally strong relationships with clients, and much of the firm’s work comes from personal recommendation and existing client loyalty. The firm is very committed to providing ongoing training, mentoring and long-term career prospects. Due to continued success, the firm is now recruiting for a talented Newly Qualified Family Lawyer to join its Romford office.
Benefits • Opportunities for career progression • Competitive salary • Generous holiday allowance • Free parking loans • Length of service awards
Lawyer – Family
For further details of this Family Lawyer vacancy, please contact Vladimir on 01954 208 060 quoting reference VY04835361.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED. Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 11 days ago