Recruitment Franchise Sales specialist
£28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Our client is an expert in the global search and selection industry they work with professional and managerial talent worldwide.
- Every day, they help businesses all around the world to find the talent that they need in order to drive their growth, profits and longterm success.
- They are currently looking for a talented Business and Relationship developer ideally with knowledge of how the recruitment world works or franchise Sales to further develop their reach across the UK, Europe and the globe.
- The typical duties will include
- Following up on first calls to prospects to check they have received franchise literature and present the opportunity
- Managing the prospects, from making first calls, follow up calls.
- Organising conversations with current franchise owners, training, development and account management.
- Booking prospects in for meetings, events and webexes
- Organising onside meeting agendas
- Guide the prospect through the due diligence process, helping them with business planning, bank loan application and government grants
- Assisting franchise prospects to understand the franchise agreement and make clarifications and amendments from time to time and where necessary.
- Alongside these duties you will also be guiding prospects on Marketing recommendations.
- Regular sharing of Social media posts and other business networking sites. Preparing prospect presentation packs with latest and relevant information. Preparing presentation and exhibition material for events Regularly prepare hot sheet status report.
- There will be some global travel throughout the UK, Europe, Australia, US.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 32 days ago