Senior Land Surveyor
Would you like to join a Professional international Land Surveying office who have a full order book of diverse projects?
This innovative multi discipline company are looking to bolster their North West office by employing passionately competent Senior Land Surveyors to deliver the many projects in this area. Sectors serviced include highways, rail, construction, energy, utilities and as well as bespoke projects.
Duties of the Land Surveyor would include –
- Conducting the relevant survey work in an effective and efficient manner
- Managing of the staff under your control
- Implementing and adhering to safety standards
- Maintaining good client and staff relationships
Requirement for this post include –
- A degree/diploma is Surveying or similar
- Legible for professional registration advantageous
- Competent in the use of modern survey instruments
- Competent in setting out, monitoring, setting control stations and topographical surveying
- AutoCAD, Landscape and 3D modelling software
- CSCS card
- Prepared to work flexible hours including unsociable hours which you will be rewarded for
- If you have the required experience and are looking to enhance your career with a professional outfit who step up to their social responsibilities, then lodge your CV here now.
Posted 9 days ago