Nurse Deputy Home Manager - Poole | Zoek UK
Nurse Deputy Home Manager
Up to £45000 per annum
Deputy Manager - RGN Nurse Qualified
Dementia and Elderly Nursing Home
Full-time - hours
Up to £45,000
Eclypse Recruitment are looking to recruit a RGN Qualified Deputy Manager for a brand new nursing home in Poole. The home will provide a mixture of nursing, residential, and dementia care.
As the Deputy Manager, you will report into the Registered Manager and will play an important part of the clinical and management team. You will support the manager in leading and supervising a large staff team to deliver the highest standards of care. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the local community, GP's and other professionals to deliver high quality care to the residents.
- Being clinically responsible for operational areas
- Taking a significant role in the management of the team including sickness management, staff training, and coaching and mentoring.
- Carrying our clinical audits within the home
- Acting up as the home manager whenever needed
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a fully qualified RGN - this is essential
- Have an active registration with the NMC - No restrictions on practice
- Have demonstrable experience supporting elderly service users, dementia experience would be an advantage
- Previous Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead management experience - essential
- A natural leader
- Someone who is passionate about nursing home care
The salary on offer for this position is up to £45,000 per annum. You will be contracted to work -hour week. In addition, you will receive comprehensive training and a range of other benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch with Becky at Eclypse Recruitment for more information.
Posted 40 days ago