Class 1 Drivers - Redditch | 6287 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Class 1 Drivers
Redditch, Worcestershire, England
£40k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Class 1 Drivers
Full Time: Up to 48 hours per week (Over a 17-week reference period)
Salary: £40k per annum, Annual Bonus, Car Scheme, Pension & Death in Service Cover + much more!
Are you looking for a new opportunity and challenge? Do you want to work for a forward thinking and growing Organisation?
Drive your career with our clients Class 1 Driver roles available throughout the UK!
Our client are a multi-temperature supply chain logistics specialist and an ethical family business.
They are looking for a hands-on individuals to work as Class 1 Drivers. Someone who enjoys a challenge, is able to use their own initiative, working proactively on their own and as part of a bigger team to deliver and collect our clients temperature controlled goods to RDC's and end users, which may include multi drop deliveries and collections. Some overnight stays may be required. They want to hear from you!
The successful candidates will be based at their site in Redditch, Worcestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a new opportunity working within the food industry and wanting to develop their career.
The successful candidates will work shifts across 7 days. Flexibility to work and cover the operation is essential.
Class 1 Drivers Responsibilities:
- Daily vehicle checks
- Reporting of vehicle defects
- Ensure vehicles are fit for purpose, always kept clean
- Monitor temperature controls in line with required delivery specification
- Carrying out customer deliveries and collections on time and in full
- Maintaining compliance in line with the EU Tachograph regulations and working time directive
- Adherence to Health and Safety policies within Oakland and other sites visited
- Liaising with the Transport Office as required, to escalate any issues in a timely manner
- Work patterns requiring nights out are available
Class 1 Drivers Requirements:
- Support the Distribution team as required.
- Build working relationships with colleagues and Customers both within the department and throughout the company.
- Awareness and promotion of Health and Safety regulations within your department.
In return we offer:
- Onsite parking
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (after 3 months service)
- Training in Level 2 Food Handling Safety prior to starting employment.
- Death in Service Benefit
- Opportunity for an annual bonus
- Opportunity to be part of the company car scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Class 1 Drivers, then please apply now!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...